Order automations is a new feature currently in beta within the Spaceful platform that allows merchants to create custom workflows with conditions to automate their order fulfillment process. With Order Automations, you can set up specific conditions, such as order total or shipping destination, to trigger automated tasks such as updating order statuses or selecting specific carriers. By automating these processes based on specific conditions, you can save time, reduce errors, and improve the overall efficiency of your order management system. To set up order automations, you can follow the steps outlined below.
1. Visit the merchant dashboard, select the Orders tab followed by the Order Automations (Beta) in the submenu.
2. Select Create Order Automation to begin creating a new order automation.
3. Begin by naming the order automation and selecting or deselecting the active checkbox. You can now select a specific condition, a matching type and entering the match text. Note: More than a single condition can be set by selecting Add new condition, all conditions will need to be met in order for the order automation to run.
4. With the condition(s) set, you can select an action to be automated from the dropdown menu. To finalize the automation, select Submit Order Automation. Note: You can select more than a single action.
5. Once the order automated is submitted, you will be redirected to the main view of the order automations page where all the order automations will be listed. In this view, your order automations will be listed with their name, conditions, actions and active status. To make modifications to existing order automations, select Edit and make any necessary changes.
Important note: The Order Automation V1 is currently in Beta. By having an active automation, you understand and agree that you will not hold Spaceful responsible if a bug happens during the execution of an automation rule or if the automation does not happen as intended or as developed.