Communication automations is a new feature currently in beta within the Spaceful platform that allows merchants to create custom workflows with conditions to automate their communications with additional account users or shoppers. With communication automations, you can set up specific conditions based on warehouse activities, such as order placed or ordered packed, to trigger automated communications with selected recipients and customized messages. To set up one or more communication automations, please follow the steps provided below.
1. Visit the merchant dashboard, select the Settings tab followed by the Communication Automations in the submenu.
2. Select Create Automation to begin creating a new communication automation.
3. Begin by naming the communication automation and selecting or deselecting the active checkbox. You can now select a specific event that will be used to trigger the automation.
Note: Based on the event selected, a list of codes that will be displayed below the event that can be used in the composition of the communication selected in the next step. The codes will automatically be replaced with their values when the message is sent.
4. With the event selected, you can select or input the recipients email address or SMS and enter the subject and message body.
Note: Messages can be enter in either English or French.
5. Once the all the fields have entered in either message language, a test message can be sent to ensure that the communication automation is executed as desired. Once completed, select Submit Communication Automation.
Important note:The Communication Automation V1 is currently in Beta. By having an active automation, you understand and agree that you will not hold Spaceful responsible if a bug happens during the execution of an automation rule or if the automation does not happen as intended or as developed.