Return Order Automations is currently in BETA and allows merchants to create custom workflows with conditions to automate their return order process. With Return Order Automations, you can set up specific conditions, such as product tag, order tag or return reasons in order to trigger actions such as approving or deny returns, providing prepaid return labels and much more.
Using Return Order Automations can help a merchant you can save time, reduce errors, and improve the overall efficiency of your return order management system. To set up Return Order Automations, you can follow the steps outlined below.
1. Visit the merchant dashboard, select the Returns tab followed by Return Order Automations in the submenu.
2. Select Create Automation to begin creating a new return order automation.
3. Begin by naming the return order automation and selecting or deselecting the active checkbox. You can now select a specific condition, a matching type and entering the matching condition. Note: More than a single condition can be set by selecting Add new condition, all conditions will need to be met in order for the return order automation to run.
4. With the condition(s) set, you can select an action to be automated from the dropdown menu. To finalize the automation, select Submit Return Order Automation.
Note: You can select more than a single action by selecting Add new action.
5. Once the return order automated is submitted, you will be redirected to the main view of the automations page where all the return order automations will be listed. In this view, your return order automations will be listed with their name, conditions, actions and active status. To make modifications to existing order automations, select Edit and make any necessary changes.
Important note: The Return Order Automation V1 is currently in Beta. By having an active automation, you understand and agree that you will not hold Spaceful responsible if a bug happens during the execution of an automation rule or if the automation does not happen as intended or as developed.