Shipstation Integration Instructions
1. In your ShipStation account, navigate to the My Profile section from the side menu. From there, click on the API Settings.
2. In the bottom section of the API Settings page, click on the Generate API Keys button and copy/paste both the API Key and API Secret in a document
3. In the My Profile section, expand the Shipping section and click on Carriers. On the Carriers page, click on Add a Carrier Account.
4. Select the carrier you want to add to your ShipStation account and enter the required information and click on Connect.
Note: If you experience any issue at this step, please communicate with your carrier vendor.
5. In your Spaceful account, navigate to the Shipping tab.
6. Insert the API Key and Secret Key that you generated earlier in the appropriate section and press on the Sync Shipping Service button.
7. OPTIONAL: Select Main Integration if you want all orders to be shipped through your ShipStation account. If you plan on only shipping certain orders through ShipStation and others using Spaceful's shipping rates, you must NOT select the option and create order automations to have a mixed use case. Learn more about order automations.
With the shipping service integration, you may also either select or deselect the option to require phone numbers for shipping. Please consult your carrier's requirements before making a selection.